Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Book Review: I Can Learn the Bible

I got to review this cute book from Thomas Nelson Publishers.  This is a great little hard backed book, an excellent devotional to work through with your kids!  Each devotional centers around a verse, explaining its meaning and encouraging memorization. It is intended for each devotional to be used over the course of a week, and in the introduction, the author gives suggestions for each day's activity.  The illustrations are darling, and the pages are thick and sturdy.  The verses chosen are excellent, encouraging our faith and walk with God.  I will definitely work through this with my children, these are excellent verses and devotions for children as well as adults! I would recommend this for families that want a devotional good for a range of ages, as it is simple enough for younger children, yet can spark discussion and conversation with older children.  It could easily be used for a child's personal devotions as well.

I recieved a copy of this book from the publishers in return for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment